Yin/Insight Yoga Silent Retreat – In Person – Mandali Retreat Center
Date: NOVEMBER 14-19, 2021
Join us in the beautiful Lake region of Northern Italy this fall
Location: IN PERSON at Mandali Retreat Center
Check In: After 2pm on November 14 (retreat begins after dinner)
Check Out: Morning of November 19 (self-led practice / breakfast)
Mandali has been specifically designed to be a retreat center. It is situated at 850 metres above sea level, high on a hill with a stunning view of the lake. All the rooms are beautifully designed to provide comfort, privacy and relaxation. Every room features an en-suite shower and toilet.
Mandali’s kitchen will provide three vegetarian meals per day, prepared with the best selection of organic fresh and local ingredients. Each meal is served buffet style. They will also be able to cater for special dietary needs such as vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free, providing balanced alternative menus (you will be asked to provide this information below). There will be filtered water, tea, and fresh fruit available all day, every day.
Mandali is blessed with a quiet and serene location and is easily reachable by plane, car and train service. They are located one hour north of Milan Malpensa International Airport. Malpensa is served by many airlines. They have a complete support system to arrange pick ups from and to the airport and train station.
The ability to gather together and be with teachings, silence, nature and each other quietly is a great priivilege and something many of us have been without for far too long. Following the current protocols during this pandemic era, we are offering a time to be in a smaller retreat setting with us in the gorgeous retreat center of Mandali in the Lake Orta region, an hour outside Milan.
All rooms offered are singles with a bath and social distancing will be practiced throughout, even in the dharma hall. For practice, we will need to use two spaces to hold everyone with social distance. A camera will be set up in the space where we will teach and will feed to screen(s) in the other room. We will rotate so that everyone will have the opportunity to be live with us.
Everyone attending must also be fully vaccinated with 2 shots (or the J&J) one month prior.
We will practice many sessions of meditation coupled with Yin and Yang Yoga, times for hiking and swimming, sauna and massage, partner inquiry sessions, gourmet plant based meals (with some dairy options), as well as private and small group sessions with Sarah or Ty for each participant.
The teachings will emphasize the heart opening methods inspired by the 7 points of Mind Training taught by Atisha, an 11th century Indian Yogi who spent his later years transforming the Tibetan Buddhist views on compassion and awareness as lived in everyday life. These down to earth teachings have been widely followed for centuries, earning Atisha at the time the nickname ’Sublime teacher of impulsive behavior and its results.’
We hope you will join us to drop in, open up, and dive deep as you ignite and reclaim the profound resources dwelling within you.
For any questions:
Please email: email@example.com
Important COVID Information:
- Italy’s COVID 19 information for travelers:
- Read the requirements for entry from your country here.
- As everyone is traveling from a number of different countries, neither Mandali nor The Insight Yoga Institute can know all of the individual requirements. Please make sure that you are clear about visa/travel/testing requirements from your country to Italy.
Please submit payment using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club) for your desired room type below. We are not accepting payment via PayPal for this teaching.
The prices below include Accommodation, Food and Tuition:
Single Room – Village View: $1969 (sold out)
Single Room – Lake View: $2157 (a few rooms remaining)
- Specific rooms cannot be confirmed online at the time of your registration request.
- All requests will be handled in the order they are received.
- You are submitting a request for a specific room type.
- If the room type is available, you will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours.
What happens if my requested room type is not available?
- You will receive an email with alternate room type options (if available) within 48 hours.
- If you accept the alternate room type offered, you will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours and if payment is owed, it will be due at that time. Please note that we will not be able to hold rooms beyond this time.
- If a payment credit is due based on the alternate room type chosen, it will be processed promptly. You will receive a final booking confirmation email.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be made in full at the time of registration.
- If you are concerned about having to cancel your attendance, then we strongly encourage protecting your investment by purchasing trip cancellation insurance coverage that includes “cancel for any reason”.
Cancellation Terms For This Retreat:
- If we cancel the retreat, we will offer options of what is available (refund or transfer).
- If there is an online option available, we will move your registration to this option and refund the difference in cost.
- In the event that you need to cancel, all cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Because we have committed funds to the retreat center, if you need to cancel we will make every attempt to fill your space on the retreat.
- If we are able to do so, we will refund you at 90%.
- If we are unable to do so, we will refund you at 50%.
- If you are able to purchase trip cancellation coverage, please check your policy that our non-refundable charges are covered.
- No transfers between retreats, trainings, and/or workshops except as outlined above.
- No transfers of registrations between attendees.
- No refunds will be made for failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat.
- All refunds will be processed within 2 weeks following a program.
Limitation of Liability:
- Sarah and/or Ty Powers and/or The Insight Yoga Institute cannot be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage of property, or disruption of any program due to circumstances beyond their control.
- I am participating in Yoga Teacher Trainings, Intensives, Silent Retreats and/or Workshops offered by Sarah and/or Ty Powers and/or The Insight Yoga Institute during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Yoga Teacher Trainings, Intensives, Silent Retreats and/or Workshops. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the Yoga Teacher Trainings, Intensives, Silent Retreats and/or Workshops.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in Yoga Teacher Trainings, Intensives, Silent Retreats and/or Workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in Yoga Teacher Trainings, Intensives, Silent Retreats and/or Workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Sarah and/or Ty Powers and/or The Insight Yoga Institute for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge any covenant not to sue Sarah and/or Ty Powers and/or The Insight Yoga Institute for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
- I agree to hold Sarah and/or Ty Powers and/or The Insight Yoga Institute harmless for any injury caused to me during the practice indicated above.
Release: I am aware that I may be included in photographs taken at any Sarah Powers or Insight Yoga Institute event that may be used on www.SarahPowersInsightYoga.com and associated social media websites.