Read Instructions (click to view)
The My Coursework page is where you will keep track of your completed courses/hours throughout your time in IYI. Your mentor and IYI administration will be able to view this information for the purposes of reading/reviewing your essays and confirming your completion of the coursework.
- Please select the course you have completed by finding the course and then clicking on the arrows on the right side of the box. Please select which training/retreat you attended using the selections provided. If a certificate was issued for this course, please enter the hours as shown on your certificate.
- The corresponding hours for Sarah/Ty Silent Retreats, Vipassana Retreat and Psycho-Spiritual Retreat are 50 hours each and will automatically populate once your essay is entered into the essay text field and you click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
- In order for the hours to be counted towards your IYI requirement, each course/retreat must have a corresponding essay and/or certificate uploaded (if applicable). Please write/save your essay to your personal computer and then copy/paste the text into the essay field below.
- Please save all of your certificates that you are issued for your coursework. To Upload the certificate, please click on the Upload button and either drag the certificate from your desktop or click the Select Files button to chose the file and drag it on to this page. Click the Select File button in the lower right hand corner of the screen and the certificate will upload to your My Coursework page.
- You will be responsible for holding the originals of all essays and certificates. Please ensure that this information is backed up.
- Each time that you enter essay information and upload a certificate, you must scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Save Changes button. Once you do, this will update your Accumulated Coursework hours at the top of the page.
You must be logged in to view this content.